Hello to everyone,
in the early stages of a project, we have yet to discover the risks. There are numerous tools and techniques that can help you, your project team, and your stakeholders identify risks such as:
- Information Gathering Techniques (e.g., brainstorming, interviews, Delphi Technique)
- Diagramming Techniques (e.g., context diagrams, flowcharts)
- SWOT (i.e., Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats)
- Pre-Mortem. Describe a hypothetical failed or challenged project to your project team. Have your team identify the risks and determine risk responses. See more
- Assumption Analysis. Ensure that assumptions are reviewed, understood, and documented.
- Prompt List. This is a list of categories that prompts stakeholders to identify additional risks in each category.
- Checklist Analysis. This is list of potential risks used to help identify additional risks.
- Document Reviews. Review documents for the project and related projects.
- Delphi Technique: How to perform “Delphi”
You may use a combination of techniques. For example, you might do a brainstorming exercise and follow up…
View original post 423 more words