A new successful cooperation started on Monday 4/12/17 at “Hellenic Shipyards SA”
The company, seeks to enhance its personnel capabilities in applying globally accepted best practices, when organizing – executing extremely complex, and “high dollar” projects.
The formulation of the specific workshop aims at providing to the participants in-depth knowledge about project management in order to help them:
- Adopt and implement standardized procedures to all their projects
- Gradually create a project coordinating – controlling authority (similar to a PMO)
- Mitigate (if not eliminate) risks through a structured planning approach that covers all aspects of project management:
- Integration management
- Scope-time cost mangememnt
- Quality managememnt
- H-R management
- Communication and stakeholder management
- Procurement and Risk managememnt
- Execute, monitor & control project work by using a highly efficient and effective approach that enhances trace-ability and detectionality of project work, thus boosting performance level and accountability at the same time.
- Last but not least, prepare and stand for the Project Management Professional (PMP/PMI) certification
Would you like to participate in one of our Project Management professional workshops?
If so, please complete the bellow form: